This three day course session provides a comprehensive foundation for Agile project delivery. The Agile Manifesto is our foundation piece and we investigate the heart of Agile, values. We delve into Agile processes and Tools in detail. The exercises and activities are designed to ensure a complete understanding of Agile project delivery and enable participants to practically apply Agile upon their return to the office.
Course Presenter – Julie Wilson
Julie is our resident Agile expert and coach. Julie has extensive experience as an Agile PM, Agile Coach and Waterfall Project Manager with particular ERP experience in the Payroll/Time Management arena. Julie is IC Agile Accredited. Julie is CPA (IT Specialist Designation) qualified and Prince 2 and PMBOK experienced. Julie holds certifications in Agile Initiation, Agile Delivery, SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprise) Leadership and SAFe Scrum.
- Challenges of Projects.
- Agile Manifesto.
- Agile values and behaviours.
- What is Agile?
- Why Agile?
- Agile processes and tools.
- Daily Stand Up
- Agile Story Wall – Big Visible Chart
- Story Points and Velocity
- Iteration Planning
- Story Elaboration – Promise to have a conversation.
- Iteration Showcases
- Test Driven Development
- Pair Programming
- Continuous Deployment
- Sustainable Pace
- Adaptive Planning
- Automated Testing
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Feedback
- Social Contract
Who Should Attend?
- Information Technology Professionals who want learn how to apply Agile practices to improve time to delivery, increase quality and increase customer satisfaction.
- Project Managers who want to understand how to apply Agile practices and measurements to successful projects that truly add value.
- Professionals who want to apply Agile ways of working to non - development activities.
- Business Teams who want to optimise work practices.
- Project sponsors and clients who want to truly be part of Agile project teams.
By the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply the value of adopting Agile practices.
- Understand and apply the core values and principles of Agile.
- Understand and apply the rituals used in Agile practice.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of Agile team members.
- Understand and apply the various Agile tools used to deliver projects.
- Understand and apply Agile project metrics.
There are no scheduled sessions at this time.
Book a private session
Needing a specific course that goes into the level of detail that you require?
View details »