This one day introductory session provides an introduction to Agile project delivery. The Agile Manifesto is introduced along with the core of Agile values. We detail some Agile processes and Tools and explain the language used on Agile Projects.
Course Presenter – Julie Wilson
Julie is our resident Agile expert and coach. Julie has extensive experience as an Agile PM, Agile Coach and Waterfall Project Manager with particular ERP experience in the Payroll/Time Management arena. Julie is IC Agile Accredited. Julie is CPA (IT Specialist Designation) qualified and Prince 2 and PMBOK experienced. Julie holds certifications in Agile Initiation, Agile Delivery, SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprise) Leadership and SAFe Scrum.
- Why Agile?
- Agile Manifesto.
- Agile values and behaviours.
- Agile processes and tools.
- Daily Stand Up
- Agile Story Wall – Big Visible Chart
- Story Points and Velocity
- Iteration Planning
- Story Elaboration
- Iteration Showcases
- Social Contract
Who Should Attend?
- CEO’s and Executives who want to know how the adoption of Agile can work in their business.
- Information Technology Professionals who want learn the basics of Agile practices.
- Business Teams who want to optimise work practices.
- Project Managers who want to learn how to apply Agile practices to create successful projects that truly add value.
- Professionals who want to better understand how to work with Agile practitioners.
- Project sponsors and clients who want to better understand how to work with Agile project teams.
By the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Understand the value of adopting Agile practices.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of Agile team members.
- Understand the Agile Manifesto and the core values and principles of Agile.
- Understand the terminology used in Agile.
- Understand the rituals used in Agile practice.
- Understand the various Agile tools used to deliver projects.
- Understand how Agile teams work together.
Please select from the available sessions to make a booking:
Friday 26th February, 2021 8:30 am to Friday 26th February, 2021 5:00 pm
CWA Rooms, Darley Civic and Community Hub, 182 Halletts Way, Darley, Victoria 3340, Australia
Book a private session
Needing a specific course that goes into the level of detail that you require?
View details »